Our Core Values
1. Stewardship “…God’s faithful managers…”
Psalm 90:12-17, Philippians 2:3-4
In every aspect of ministry, we strive to be humble and faithful stewards of what God has given us to do.
2. Scripture “…scripture is the source of all wisdom…”
2 Timothy 3:16, Deuteronomy 6:6-7, Psalm 119:130
We desire to make decisions that are biblically grounded.
3. Gospel “…the glory of Jesus above all things…”
John 1:11-12, Matthew 24:14
In everything we do and with everyone we partner, we desire for His name to be known and glorified.
4. Relationship “…intentionality & integrity in relationships…”
2 Thessalonians 1:11-12
We value relationships above tasks, whether with individuals or with organizations.
5. Purity “…moral and doctrinal purity…”
Psalm 119:165, 2 Corinthians 6:3-10, Proverbs 22:11
We value authenticity in our lives and expect our organization and its member-partners to be above reproach.